Arthur Ravenel Bridge

Where can I report an issue or file a complaint about the election?

Any issues or complaints regarding a polling place on Election Day should first be addressed to the poll managers.  Poll managers may be able to quickly resolve the issue.  If not resolved at the polling place, or if the issue or complaint is regarding some other aspect of the election, voters should contact their county elections office.