Arthur Ravenel Bridge

What do I take with me to the polls to vote?

When voting in person, you will be asked to show one of the following Photo IDs:

  • A valid SC Driver's License
  • SC Department of Motor Vehicles ID Card
    • includes SC Concealed Weapons Permit
  • SC Voter Registration Card with Photo
  • US Passport
  • Federal Military ID
    • includes all Department of Defense Photo IDs and the Department of Veterans Affairs Benefits Card