If you moved to…
1. …another residence within your precinct, you can vote at your polling place but must first fill out a change of address form.
2. …a different precinct within your county, you are eligible to vote a failsafe ballot (see below).
3. …another county within 30 days of the election, you are eligible to vote a failsafe ballot (see below).
4. …another county prior to 30 days before the election, you had to register by the deadline and are not eligible to vote.
Two Options for Voting Failsafe:
- Vote at the polling place in your previous precinct using a limited, failsafe ballot including only federal, statewide and countywide offices.
- Go to the voter registration office in the county in which you currently reside, update your address, and vote a full ballot there.