- It is close to election day and I have been diagnosed with COVID-19. What should I do to vote?
- I am concerned about voting at my polling place in the pandemic. What are my options?
- Can anyone vote absentee in the 2020 General Election?
- Do I have to have my signature witnessed on my by-mail absentee ballot? Who can be a witness?
- What are election officials doing to protect voters at polling places and in-person absentee voting sites?
October 28, 2020 - COVID-19 Voter Information for 2020 General Election
October 6, 2020 - Witness Signature Required for for Mail-In Absentee Ballots
September 16, 2020 - All Voters Can Now Vote Absentee in November 3 General Election
July 1, 2020 - All Recent Absentee Changes No Longer in Effect
June 9, 2020 - SEC Statement on June 9 Primaries
June 3, 2020 - Know Your Options for Voting in the June 9 Primaries
May 20, 2020 - COVID-19 Voter Information for June 9 Primaries (Updated May 28)
May 12, 2020 - Postponed Elections Rescheduled for July 14
April 27, 2020 - May 5 and May 12 Elections Postponed Due to Coronavirus
April 27, 2020 - June 9 Primaries to be Held as Scheduled
April 20, 2020 - Statewide Primaries FAQs
April 17, 2020 - SEC Message to Poll Managers
March 19, 2020 - March Filing Continues, Candidates Asked to File As Soon As Possible
March 15, 2020 - March & April Elections Postponed Due to Coronavirus
March 15, 2020 - Statement on Coronavirus and March Candidate Filing
March 15, 2020 - Statement on Coronavirus (COVID-19)